Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What I Made Wednesday- Back to School Skirts


This week's What I Made Wednesday is another round of skirts. These simple little skirts are the workhorses of my girls' wardrobe and for Back to School I decided to let them pick out their own fabric at my beloved Crafty Planet. They both chose Cloud Prancers by Michael Miller. I don't blame them. I love how 1980s little kid retro these are. It just screams "I play with Rainbow Bright and watch Jem and She-Rah Princess of Power on TV." This Kindergarten stuff obviously has me feeling a little nostalgic.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. I think she looks perfectly sweet AND comfortable which is how I like little girls to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww... this is so inspiring! I've been meaning to make skirts for both of my girls for some time now. I'd better get crackin'. Yours turned out so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Sweet and comfortable is exactly what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete