Friday, November 13, 2009

National Novel Writing Month Update

21,063 words so far! This has been much easier than I expected, although a bout of H1N1 last week really slowed down my progress. I am still on track, although I'm a little afraid to go back and read what I write while I had the flu. I was a little loopy at the time. Oh well, National Novel Writing Month is not about writing a masterpiece, it's about getting something down on paper and I have certainly done that. I can edit in December.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! GOOD FOR YOu!!! I could not do it...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! I know you can do it! Why?? Because you rock, that's why! If the flu doesn't slow you down, nothing will. Hope you are feeling better now.... I hear H1N1 is really terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm still plugging away. I'm a day or so behind, but I'm not too worried. I'll make that up this weekend. I appreciate all your support!

    ReplyDelete